The My Account – Pending Lab Results page shows your orders that we are processing.
- Tests – You have ordered this test.
- Lab Procedure – The lab will perform this test.
- Batch – We processed your order in this batch. If the batch number is zero, then we have not batched your order.
- Expected – This is the target date for results set by the lab. The actual date will vary. Although the lab returns most test results by the expected date, a small percentage of test results do not meet our quality control standards.
- Notes – These are notes posted by the lab. They include important information pertaining to possible delays in results.