Your kit number (sample number) is a unique multi-digit number that is associated with your DNA sample and test results. We use this number to track your sample and to connect the sample to your results. Only one kit number will be assigned to you. Please keep this number in a safe place because you will need it to access your results.
If you forget or misplace your kit number, you can access it as follows:
- Go to the Forgot Your Password page.
- Scroll down to the Forgot Your Kit Number or Username section.
- In the Email Address field, enter your email address.
- Click the GET KIT # OR USERNAME button.
- Check your email account for a message. You may need to check your spam filter.