If there is an individual who does not meet your group requirement or who should be removed from the project you may do so.
To remove a project member:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the menu bar, click Member Reports > Member Information. The Member Information page is displayed.
- On the Remove From Group column, click the trash can item located in the same row as the person that you want to remove from your group.
The Remove user field is displayed.
- In the Remove user field, enter a brief reason for why you want to remove this person from your group.
- Click Remove User to remove the person from your group, or click Cancel to not remove the person.
An email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the individual.