The Public Results Display Settings page allows you to determine whether or not mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) and Y-Chromosome DNA (Y-DNA) test results for any one kit is displayed on your Public Project Website. Control options are:
- Page Size: This is the number of results that will be displayed on each page of the table.
- Action To Perform: This is the change that will be made to one or more kits.
The columns for the Display Settings table are:
- Kit Number: This is the project member’s kit number that was assigned with their first order. If they transferred from the National Geographic Genographic Project then their kit number was assigned when they transferred.
- Name: This is the name provided by the project member on the My Account – Contact Information page of their myFTDNA account.
- Paternal Country: This is the Paternal Country of Origin provided by the project member on the Genealogy – Earliest Known Ancestors page of their myFTDNA account.
- Maternal Country: This is the Maternal Country of Origin provided by the project member on the
Genealogy – Earliest Known Ancestors page of their myFTDNA account.
- Display Y-DNA: This tells you whether or not results are currently displayed for Y-DNA.
- Display mtDNA: This tells you whether or not results are currently displayed for mtDNA.
To make changes:
- Check the boxes beside project members’ names to select them.
- Use the Action to Perform options and the Update Selected Rows button to make changes.