The Haplogroup Chart page allows you to generate bar and pie charts that show your project members’ maternal (mitochondrial DNA) and paternal (Y-Chromosome DNA) haplogroup. Chart options
- Type: Select Y-DNA (Y-Chromosome DNA) for paternal origins or mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) for maternal origins.
- Subgroup: Select All to display results for all of your project members who have taken that particular type of test or select one of the subgroups that you have created using the Member Subgrouping page.
- Chart Type: Select Pie, Column, or Bar.
- Chart Width: The default is 800px. For groups with project members from forty or more haplogroups, increasing the chart’s height will improve the display of Column charts.
- Chart Height: The default is 500px. For groups with project members from twenty or more haplogroups, increasing the chart’s height will improve the display off Bar charts.